- How do I become a Club member?
Simply sign-up to the monthly subscription here or go to Club--> Membership
- How often will I be charged?
Nothing! Once you have subscribed, it will take up to 24hrs for you to enjoy full member privileges.
- I have just subscribed, when will I see my first Club yarn?
The cut-off date for the club is the 4th of every month.
For example, if your subscription starts on the 25th of March or 2nd of April, your 1st Club will be on April 5th. If your subscription starts on the 6th of April, your 1st Club will be May 5th.
- When & How can I unsubscribe?
- Can I re-activate my account?
Absolutely! Simply go to Account--> Subscriptions management --> Reactivate
CLUB ORDERING & SHIPPING
- How do I choose my Club yarn?
- How long do I have to make my choice?
You have until the end of the 8th to make your choice. After that, the window will be closed and a colour/base will be picked for you.
- I tried to make my choice on the Monthly Pick page, but I can't seem to order anything, what's wrong?
You have gone past the 8th, and the window for making your choice has closed.
- When do I receive my Club yarn?
Club yarn ships around the 8th of the following month. So if you have ordered for May's Club, you yarn will ship around the 8th of June.
- Can I have more than 1 Club skein?
Yes! You can have as many as you like, by ordering on the Extras page. You can even mix and match colour & base, there is absolutely no restrictions.
- Why can I only order I skein through my Monthly Pick?
- I really would like an SQ in a Club colour, but don't want a jumper in a silk base, do I have alternatives?
Yes, simply go to the SQ's page, where you can choose between four 100% SW Merino bases, in the latest Club colours.